Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Client Analyst 3
for a CONTRACT
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in Raleigh, NC
- Leading requirement gathering for large-scale regulatory outreach projects. Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the bank to ratify project goals and milestones.
- Designing project roadmap and creating front to back workflows by leveraging internal & ex-ternal databases, industry wide used platforms and applications
- Defining, implementing and monitoring risk and control framework required to mitigate risk and prevent non-compliant trading with our clients. Identifying and actioning opportunities to improve existing processes and controls
- Engaging with senior executive level stakeholders while providing them with transparency via creating and publishing Tableau dashboards
- Leading the project team in implementing regulatory adherence initiatives and due diligence tasks associated with client relationships, having global bank-wide impact
- Maintain data to ensure accuracy throughout the project life cycle
- Driving daily project goals and escalating any project obstacles to internal stakeholders
- Driving projects to completion by executing the strategy in-line with defined framework
- Ensuring that post initial implementation and new regulatory requirements are embedded in-to our "business as usual (BAU) processes
- Accountable for the development, maintenance and presentation of educational content to our internal stakeholders
- Contributing to the development and implementation of group's strategic initiatives by acting as advisor to the technology teams to define the future state.
- Conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT) testing to assess the usability of the newly devel-oped applications, identify potential bugs, and recommend improvements
- Report testing outcome to management for tracking progress
- Conducting managerial duties, including interviewing and on-boarding candidates, holding one-on-one meetings, managing their day to day activities and providing effective feedback
- You have bachelor's degree with 5+ years Finance industry or similar experience, some of which should include project management.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- You love to work with people and collaborate to achieve common goals.
- You have strong people management experience, ideally experience in managing smaller team and ability to keep them highly motivated
- You have the ability to prioritize work with multiple deliverables in a deadline focused environ-ment.
- You have meticulous attention to detail.
- You having exposure to Client Onboarding and Regulatory experience is a plus.
- Having a master's degree in information systems or similar field, or having PMP is a plus
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.