Job Title: Quality Assurance
Location:Trenton, NJ, USA
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Quality Assurance consultant is responsible for the design, pilot, & implementation of the software quality assurance review processes. QA will work with Application Teams during pre & post assessment periods. The QA reports to the application development Team Lead. Candidate must have Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups.
- QTP Automation and Testing Framework
- Quality Center
- Database Testing/Web UI testing
- Manual Testing
- Webservices Testing
- Creating, executing test plan / test cases / test scripts
- Test Director, Quality Center
- Experience with UFT Automated Scripts Preferred
The ideal candidate can:
- Demonstrate expertise in conveying technical and or functional concepts.
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements for the creation of appropriate test scenarios for load performance testing
- Collaborate with application teams on setting up users, data, etc. Record and/or script the load test scenarios using Load Runner/Quality Center.
- Collect load results from support teams to summarize and document findings as well as suggest recommendations.
- Understand and implement test plans
- Identify and document system defects
- Review project s required work products to ensure compliance with approved tailored procedures and standards.
- Perform or manage the required software quality phase end reviews of work product and process for each software project and produce the required software quality reports, as specified in the project's software quality plan.
- Develop, and manage short and long-term plans and schedules for organization wide software quality needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Must be able to compare actual project procedures to the specified standards and procedures.
- Able to demonstrate expertise with the most recent and relevant technologies in the quality assurance review processes.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Rajesh/ 973 524 7689 / email@example.com )