Requisition Number: 81143
We are Insight Digital Innovation
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking,
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge, and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter
- Microsoft 2020 US Partner of the Year
- Databricks 2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year
- HashiCorp 2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year
- Intel 2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Insight's Digital Innovation Design Strategy team launches effective products and services backed by a sound digital approach that combines deep expertise and a proven process.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst, Sr.
to join our team. This individual engages with clients to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
The Insight Digital Innovation team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone to actively engage with clients and internal teams to support discovery sessions to distill their key needs and work with internal teams to translate those needs into project requirements. The Business Analyst will have experience engaging with clients in requirements discovery, definition, and management. They will both support ongoing projects as well as new business. Essential duties:
- Elicit and organize requirements
- Translate and simplify requirements
- Provide requirements management and communication
- Perform requirements analysis
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis
- Create and maintain UAT matrixes
- Support discovery sessions to determine stakeholder needs
- Assist with the business use cases and prioritization
- Work with the Product Manager and Project Manager to plan the program and develop effective monitoring
- Have the ability to keep up with new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data
- 5-8+ years' experience of requirements discovery, definition, and analysis in an agency, consultancy, or other professional setting
- BA in Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent degree of studies
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and client-facing presence is a must
- Proposal writing skills and examples available
- Fundamental understanding and practical application of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Passion for working as part of a high-performance team and community involvement
- Experience working in a rapid, collaborative environment helpful
Compensation is determined by fair market value: $105,000 to $125,000 base pay plus bonus. Candidates outside of this provided compensation range will be considered.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Boston, MA; US - New York, NY; US - Philadelphia, PA ||Nearest Major Market:
Manhattan Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Developer, Consulting, Supply, Product Manager, Finance, Technology, Operations