Job Title: Senior Pega Developer
Rate: $65/hr on C2C
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Duration: Long Term
Senior Pega Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities - Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role - At least 5+ years of experience in: Years in Pega development with Pega CSSA 7.X ,Certifications in Pega CSSA 7.X
- overall 3+ Years of Pega PRPC version 7.X platform experience
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 5+ years of Pega implementations Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Pega SCE Framework- Good to Have, Not Mandatory Healthcare Domain knowledge (nice to have, not mandatory)
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design.
- Required Skills Pega PRPC 7.X
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Connected with industry best practices
- Health Insurance Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Detail Oriented
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a timeline driven environment.
- Presentation Skills
|Kevin | Talent Acquisition Lead|
E-VERIFY | A Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprise