Blue Canopy Group, LLC is looking for a Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
* Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
* Employing various methods to facilitate knowledge transfer from the client's business and technical staff
* Provide expertise in requirements management and training support.
* Ensure project deliverables have a timely and successful completion
* Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
* Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Requirements Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
* Assist in assessing an organization's operational and functional baselines and components, and in defining the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed.
* 2+ years' experience developing business and system requirements for processes related to IT software
* Bachelor's degree in information technology related field
* Expertise in analyzing, translating and communicating requirements.
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
* Experience with providing functional testing support
Additional Desired Skills and/or Experiences:
* Experience using SharePoint and Serena Requirements Manager
Clearance: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance.
Operating at the intersection of mission and technology, Blue Canopy Group, LLC is one of the fastest growing businesses in the Greater Washington, D.C. area. We focus on delivering outcomes that matter by harnessing the power of technology, combining governance with process improvement. We provide support to both Federal and Commercial clients in five areas: Mission Support Services, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, Cloud & Mobility and Agile Development. Our core values around commitment to clients and our people drive Blue Canopy in the relentless pursuit to innovate and help our clients' problem solve by building solutions as a team. Blue Canopy is headquartered in Reston, VA and employs over 400 highly skilled professionals.
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability