Founded in 2001, Blue Canopy is an award-winning provider of business solutions in the public and commercial sectors. We're focused on delivering outcomes that matter by combining the best use of technology, process improvement, and the system of governance. Our Mission is to serve our clients and help them achieve success by combining governance, industry experience, and information technology excellence.
At Blue Canopy, innovation, collaboration, and teamwork are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and developing best-in-class professionals because we recognize that our team is what differentiates us in the marketplace as an industry-leader. We are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired to achieve limitless possibilities.
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a Full Time Business Analyst to provide onsite support in Washington, DC. Our team is in need of a driven professional to develop business processes, and assist with operational goals.
* Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
* Employing various methods to facilitate knowledge transfer from the client's business and technical staff
* Provide expertise in requirements management and training support.
* Ensure project deliverables have a timely and successful completion
* Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
* Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Requirements Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
* Assist in assessing an organization's operational and functional baselines and components, and in defining the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* 2+ years' experience developing business and system requirements for processes related to IT software
* Bachelor's degree in information technology related field
* Expertise in analyzing, translating and communicating requirements.
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
* Experience with providing functional testing support
* Experience using SharePoint and Serena Requirements Manager
Clearance Required: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance.
As a full-time employee of Blue Canopy, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Our benefits also include paid holidays, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay for Health, Dependent care and Commuter costs with pre-tax income.
Blue Canopy, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability