TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join the TCG team on a project at a major Federal agency. US citizenship or US Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
- Participating in and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements
- Developing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Performing functional testing of the system
- Creating technical specifications for the development team based on gathered requirements, and user experience/design artifacts
- Coordinating user acceptance testing activities with agency business users
- Collaborating with the project manager and technical staff, including senior architects, to design and estimate system implementation timelines and costs
- Supporting users with application training and technical support
- The ability to pass a Federal government security clearance
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, client, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Experience documenting requirements in User Story format with clear Acceptance Criteria
- Experience facilitating customer requirements-gathering sessions and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Demonstrated ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience conducting software demonstrations
- Experience working with databases, SQL, and Web-based applications
- Experience working with iterative systems development life-cycle and documentation
- Experience working as a member of an Agile/Scrum software development team
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the basic principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience with relevant CMMI Level 2 & 3 processes such as Requirements Development and Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Technical Solution
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a "Great Place to Work" for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.