Senior Business Analyst.This position will be part of the Technology Solutions team. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about understanding business needs and translating those into software requirements to support the build of world class products. This person will bring best practices in agile use case development for leading edge web applications. This role will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work across all product service offerings.
• Lead the elicitation of requirements through interviews, workshops, analysis, persona development and use case modeling.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs that will deliver business value.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver appropriate artifacts to facilitate development, testing and stakeholder sign off.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiative simultaneously.
• Facilitate teamwork with Project Managers, Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts and other team members.
• Identify and raise obstacles, challenges and risks on projects.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Focus on continuous process improvement opportunities.
• Partner with the UX Designer to bring the business value to life in the platform.
What qualities and skills we are looking for:
• An individual who is passionate about understanding software requirements and creating an optimal user experience in a product platform.
• An individual who strives for excellence with a laser focus on team communication and facilitation of ideas.
• An individual with a proactive attitude who works well in a fast paced team environment.
• An individual who communicates and collaborates well with teams in IT and business organizations within the company.
• A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills and an ability to multi-task.
• Strong communication skills to express oneself clearly both verbally and in writing. Persistent, active listening skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization.
• 8+ years experience working as Senior Business Analyst in a fast paced organization with a start-up mentality.