Business Analyst Location:
Remote - East Coast hours Duration:
12 month contract to hire Compensation:
$40 per hour with a $80k conversion salary Work Requirements:
Authorized to Work in the US Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business AnalystSkillset / Experience:
Our benefits package includes:
- Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Supports the delivery of PMO initiatives within the established PMO framework
- Assist Project Managers and/or Program Managers as needed with medium to larger initiatives (meeting set up, project plan creation and tracking, stakeholder analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, etc.)
- Directly oversee smaller project initiatives (generally less than 100 hrs)
- Develops work breakdown structures within Smartsheet
- Detailed requirement gatherings for various project size initiatives
- Monitors financial aspects for assigned project initiatives.
- Support PMO Director with the various request in maturing the PMO
- Document processes
- Provide training on processes
- Adheres to enterprise project management practices by participating in formal and informal training sessions.
- Tracks and reports key metrics as needed.
- Gathers and reports team feedback and lessons learned to project management.
- Lead and/or support in facilitating meetings
- Build rapport with internal customers, third-party vendors, and senior management
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the expected results.
- Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- Oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in supporting IT projects, business analysis, and coordination
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is o ne of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.