The Tri-Com Consulting Group A Full Service IT Employment Consulting Firm is seeking qualified candidates for the following opening:
The candidate will serve in the capacity of a business analyst, collaborating with the technical and business staff on the Project in support of business processes for the project. This will require the candidate to analyze and complete documentation for project; work collaboratively with the technical staff, regional and central office staff, and community partners; participate in LEAN events to map out business processes to streamline and reduce inefficiencies; coordination with social work staff for system development and design; assistance with training plans for new development; coordinates closely with internal and external users; and, may assist in testing, training plans and business readiness plans.
The candidate may also be required to analyze and document policy/practice changes and work with the policy and/or change management division; participate in time studies in preparation for caseload weighting changes in the new system; and, assist in documentation for vendor procurement and federal compliance/reimbursement.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for working with the team to ensure any new development meets the business needs and criteria necessary for staff including but not limited to:
- The analysis of business processes and change management initiatives to support the development and design of the project
- Works with the project team to fully engage the business partners to ensure a proper business functionality in the new system.
- Facilitation of meetings, presentations and/or design sessions.
Specific Services Required:
- Assistance in the preparation of LEAN Events and Time Studies.
- Assistance in developing project documents.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to deliver business and technical value.
- Must be very organized, pro-active and self-directed. Must be able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide guidance and training to agency staff as needed.
- Coordinates with the other project team members on issues dealing with matters that cross domains and have dependencies, and helps define, document and communicate with the entire team.
- Interface with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Reviews documentation and collaborates with development group, Product Owners, System Teams, and stakeholders to ensure best overall documentation is always available.
- Generates products such as business cases, feature documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, lean notes, meeting notes, decisions, action items, risks, annual federal documents, presentations, training materials.
- Identify business trends and needs utilizing real data and staff feedback.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Communicate key insights and findings to team members.
Qualified Candidates should apply to this job posting with their resume, compensation requirements and references.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~