TricorBraun was founded In 1902 by Samuel Kranzberg in St. Louis as a used-bottle company. Throughout the 100 plus years of service, the company has evolved by successfully acquiring and integrating complementary businesses to become the largest company of its kind.
TricorBraun is now a global packaging leader in plastics, glass and flexible packaging solutions. TricorBraun works with client's step by step through the design and engineering phases to create custom packaging solutions that are practical, innovative and appealing to our target markets. We lead our industry because we focus on our customers, but success like ours begins with passionate and dedicated team members. Across our organization we have unlimited opportunities for people looking to grow and succeed.
Our Operating Principles
We are working together to build the undisputed global packaging leader. We will achieve this objective through the pursuit of five core operating principles:
1. We exist to serve customers. All team members are here to serve the customer. We deliver exceptional products and services to our customers.
2. We create the best place for the best people. The team with the best players wins.
3. We deliver results. We are committed to delivering results for customers, team members, supply partners and shareholders.
4. We get things done. We keep things simple and do them quickly.
5. We do things the right way, always. Winning only counts if done the right way.
Due to significant growth TricorBraun is seeking to add a Business Analyst to our organization. The Business Analyst, IT is responsible for providing technical and functional support for the ERP system, problem resolution, system testing and training. This role will work closely with our business stakeholders to build a high performing ERP system for TricorBraun.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Identify gaps between business requirements and ERP standard functionality.
• Work with business owners to identify and implement best practices using ERP standard functionality.
• Where necessary, identify customizations required to meet business requirements.
• Work collaboratively with technical and business teams to ensure modifications are implemented to meet the business requirements while maintaining ERP system integrity.
• Lead requirements gathering, design and review sessions with technical and business teams.
• Research system related issues and document for the development team.
• Coordinate and assist in the creation of user acceptance test plans and execution.
• Design and implement test plans to verify new software features and bug fixes.
• Execute test scripts and clearly document both passed and failed tests.
• Assist with developing standard operating procedures and internal documentation for both the business and IT processes.
• Provide internal training for technical and support departments.
• Contribute to a successful work group by listening to and taking time to understand management's and co-worker's suggestions and concerns and offer constructive suggestions and ideas that help the team to meet or exceed objectives and goals.
• Communicate task status / issues to Management.
• Use TricorBraun support ticketing system to properly document and respond to incidents, inquiries, request, updates and/or issues pertaining to ERP systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work well with people at all levels both in and out of the TricorBraun organization in a professional manner.
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• Strong administrative and data management skills.
• Ability to research, solve problems, and work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Understanding of basic computer/network concepts and experience in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
• Working knowledge of ERP package, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
• Working knowledge of software development life cycles and change management systems
• Experience with help desk applications, preferably Microsoft Service Manager
• Working knowledge of Warehouse Management, Item Management or Transportation Management Systems
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or related degree
• 2 years of related business analyst role
• OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Career opportunities -- We are a stable and growing company offering a product that is widely recognized and useful. That means that across our organization we have plenty of ways to help people who are looking to grow and succeed. If you've got the drive to get out there and grab it, you'll find lots of opportunity here.
Training and development -- Our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for your personal development and as a contributor to our firm. That's why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education, leadership development opportunities, and informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your TricorBraun colleagues.
Stable industry -- The packaging industry is a particularly stable one because, no matter how the economy is doing there is always a need for containers to carry consumer products. With our long history, exceptional experience, and wide range of offerings we're the industry leader in this niche industry.
Strong culture -- We strive to create and sustain a great work environment in which we are able to achieve and exceed personal and professional goals. Our people focus on service and consistently drive for results. Our company works and lives by a set of core values which include integrity, service, passion and value add which are the roots of our success.
Industry recognition -- TricorBraun has won many national and international packaging awards recognizing excellent design, function, economy and sustainability
Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary we offer comprehensive benefits in medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off plus holidays, insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
TricorBraun is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.