Role: Business Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Visa: US citizens and those who are authorized to work can apply.
Mode of Interview: F2F
This is a full-time position to conduct analysis and writing business requirements for financial modeling systems. Candidate will be part of an Agile team as an analyst collecting and developing requirements for developers to implement and may conduct testing as well to ensure code meeting the requirements. Position will develop business requirements through various methods including individual and group discussions, independent data analysis and by extracting from a suite of mathematical functions and code.
• Ability to document highly complex business processes
• Ability to translate high level business requirements into functional and system requirements through various methods including individual and group discussions, independent data analysis and by extracting from a suite of mathematical functions and code.
• Provide other analytical and business analysis support
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Promote productive relationships between stakeholders and technology partners, providing clarity & ensuring processes are streamlined. • 2+ years of related requirements/analysis experience required
At least one of the two required:
1. Technical knowledge and experience – such as programming (R, Web Services, C++, Java, SAS, Hadoop)
2. Financial Mortgage Industry experience / Secondary Mortgage experience – such as pricing, valuation, loss allowance, loss forecast, credit expense or home price forecast Preferred skills, but not required:
• Cross functional skills desired such as testing and code development with oversight.
What is the ideal background or company you would like to see candidates from: Analysis, Computer science, math, finance, economics, secondary mortgage or related background. What applications/systems will the contractor work on: Pricing, valuation, loss allowance, credit expense and home price forecast systems
IT Recruiter .