We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge of airline fare management or revenue accounting practices.
- Understand and analyze complex customer requirements, perform needs analysis, and produce detailed documentation and/or recommendations for stated requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance for assigned projects (including large and long-term projects)
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Recommend business process improvements or efficiencies within department and across Division
- Gather, capture and/or provide analysis; provide recommendations or changes in practices based upon research or experiences
- Assist customers in using and understanding products and services to meet their business needs. Also provide assistance in product/process training when necessary
- Understand and analyze complex product processing issues or program malfunctions and be able to communicate them effectively to appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare problem records and documentation of recurring problems
- Effectively communicate product functionality to various levels of user, internally and externally
- Provide testing support for new products and product enhancements
- Ensure problem identification is accurate and timely
- Create documentation and reports that are up-to-date and accurate
- Readily transfer knowledge on a formal and informal basis with other team members
- Train and mentor other employees to enhance their professional development and increase customer satisfaction levels
Education - Four-year college degree, preferably in Aviation, Business, or International Relations
Knowledge of Passenger Domestic and International Fares Rules is highly desired
Experience with Passenger Interline Pricing and Proration methodology is a plus
Knowledge of global airline alliances, interline/codeshare relationships is a plus
Knowledge of Airline Pricing/Revenue Management or Revenue Accounting procedures is a plus
Knowledge of TTBS/Taxes, GDS itinerary pricing, EMDs, Optional-Ancillary Services/Baggage, fares/rules a plus
This is a permanent position and Candidates must be able to work fulltime onsite in VA.
The Client offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a fair relocation package if needed.
If you are interested please send through your CV/resume to Emma@which-consulting.com in the first instance.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks and kind regards,
International Recruitment & Contracts
Which Consulting Ltd
Airline | Airport | Aviation