Position: Business Analyst with Data analysis
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration:12 + Months+
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum experience of 5 years’ experience with Business analysis/Technical System integrations, providing assistance to a wide group of users and maintaining distributed applications.
• SQL – ability to mine data to produce reports and address production issues
• Strong MS Office based skills particularly Excel
• Understanding of the project life cycle, both waterfall and agile methodologies
• Able to translate business requirements in to clear Technical specifications for the development team
• Strong understanding of Reference Data, particular around security identification
• Experience of working with Third Party Data & Software providers
• Exposure to Corporate Action operations and understanding how event data is used to drive the process
• Understanding of Complex / non-complex Corporate Action events
• Understanding the process of event capture including linking strategies, data scrubbing, narrative handling
• Collaborative approach, must be able to work closely with senior colleagues and promote consensus decisions that are right for the organization
• Able to execute rapidly within a rapidly changing environment
• Unafraid to challenge the status-quo, and seeks out the correct solutions for the requirements at hand
• Manage Daily Reference Data Quality through daily SQL based investigations & resolution. An understanding of Exchange, Security & Country Level security identifiers is highly desirable
• Work with a global team of Business Analysts to configure software to comply with local/regional requirements, and liaise with Infrastructure teams for application deployment and configuration
• Perform Business Analyst functions to support global integration projects. This role will involve delivery of Business & Functional Requirement documentation, SIT / UAT Testing, Release Management of required software components.
• Develop relationships with the local operations stakeholders, and form a trusted first point of contact relationship
• Ensure project deliverables are documented according to required procedures and standards.
• Provide application assistance to production support team