**No 3rd parties please unable to subcontract**
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Bethesda, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity
Our Client is searching for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work with our growing Information Security team. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager of Information Technology and help drive major IT Security and Infrastructure projects, data analysis, process documentation, and business process improvement. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong analytical skills, business acumen, project management experience, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Lead business analysis efforts for IT Security and Infrastructure initiatives including business continuity planning, disaster recovery, and unified communications
- Lead data analysis, process documentation, and interviews with business and IT stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to identify business process improvement opportunities and help develop
- business cases for potential solutions
- Serve as junior PM for assigned initiatives, working in close collaboration with the Sr. Project Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Strong MS Excel skills for performing data analysis and developing reports is a must
- Strong business communication skills and the ability to document and manage project requirements
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- 5+ yrs. of experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience with creating process flows, data flows, As Is/To Be documents, gap analyses, and implementation plan
- Knowledge of SDLC, ITIL, and key IT frameworks
- Knowledge of security principles, techniques, and technologies is a plus
- SharePoint experience is a plus
- Experience in a multi-unit retail environment is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop cross -functional relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Jeanine Hastings at 646-755-9303, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.