We are seeking a Business Analyst for our Direct Client
Location: Torrance CA
>>>> W2 ONLY! <<<<
Duration: 6 Months+
Daily Tasks Performed
As a member of Information Services' Customer team, this position will require the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate across the enterprise with business stakeholders, external vendors, and supporting internal IS teams to identify and analyses data feeds and data models to help identify opportunities for data unification across disparate feeds in an evolving ecosphere
- Perform exploratory data analysis of reports and datasets, offering interpretations and business recommendations, where appropriate
- Work with architects to document internal data feeds and interactions
- Gather requirement and use cases for data unification opportunities.
- Design and develop structured documentation for project based on use cases, architectural discussions, and vendor recommendations
- Consult with architecture teams to document data models as needed
- Document scope of tasks and project as part of general project support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/inter-dependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- In-depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
Nice To Have Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques is a plus
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers is a plus
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools is a plus
- Experience working with and creating data architecture is a plus
- Experience with marketing platforms and CRMs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce DMP, or similar
- Jira & Confluence experience is a plus
- Experience working with MDM or CDP is a plus
- Additional skills and experience including working with data governance, digital marketing strategy, marketing automation, and digital customer journey are a plus
If you or any of your friends are interested, please reach out to me to discuss more.
Direct: (310) 563-3821