What You Will Be Doing:
• Design, develop and deliver web-based solutions for the most challenging enterprise and marketing requirements
• Present design artifacts & prototypes to audiences of various levels & disciplines.
• Work closely with other teams to define, select and architect products & services that require significant cross component coordination
• Create enterprise-grade web experience for internal and external visitors
• Contribute to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices
• Inform efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements
• Participate in iteration and release planning
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior and senior engineers.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
What You Need To Be Successful:
• 10+ years of experience developing enterprise systems, preferably on the .NET framework using C#
• 4+ years of experience developing web services
• Understand the importance of tracking, analytics and A/B testing
• Excellent understanding of how a CMS can be used for adding business value
• Strong working knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principles, patterns and best practices
• Experience with building excellent web experiences both on the front- and the back-end
• Work collaboratively in all team-sizes
• Lead by example, serving as a role model to other team members
• Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
Nice To Have:
• Experience in Sitecore 8
• Experience in SharePoint 2010 and newer versions
• Experience in designing and implementing multi-tiered, enterprise applications and packages with .NET Core, SQL Server, or other Microsoft technologies.