Title : Workday Business Analyst
Location : Rockville, MD.
Interview : Phone & Skype
Duration: Long term
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are unable to sponsor at this time
- Candidates must have at least 8 years of recent experience as a business analyst documenting requirements and running JAD sessions.
- Communication skills are key – candidates will be meeting with users and developers.
- Candidates absolutely must have hands on experience with the Compensation, Time Tracking, and Absence Management modules (no exceptions).
- In addition, candidates must have experience with PowerPoint and Visio, since they will be giving presentations in PP and Visio.
Absolutely must have hands on experience with the Compensation, Time Tracking, and Absence Management modules
Note: All skill word must be plastered all over your resume with the years you provide must be in resume. Highlighted are core...
Overall professional experience
- Business Analyst
- Gathering and document requirements
- Running JAD sessions
- Workday Business Analyst
- Time Tracking
- Absence Management
- Preparing training materials
- Succession planning
- Setups in Workday
aseth (at) affluenttek.com