FULL-TIME/PERM position with a Fortune Global 500 Financial Services - Senior Technical Business Analyst, AVP
- Technical Business Analyst, this position will work hand in hand with the developers.
- Candidates with Programming experience (.Net or Java); not to code, but for the ability to understand the business needs and translate it to the developers.
- We are not interested in seeing Project Managers; but candidates should have prior project lead.
- Candidates must be able to roll up their sleeves, perform gap analysis in a project and come up with solutions.
- Candidates must come from Financial Services or insurance companies.
- 8 years as a Technical Lead Business Analyst
- Background in managing technical projects
- 5 years developing in .Net or Java or similar language
- Financial experience a plus
- Experience with transaction monitoring ( Actimize), data warehouses, OpenPages, Cognos or Dovetail a strong plus
Specific responsibilities and tasks for this position, in order of importance:
- Strong interpersonal communication, time management, technical excellence and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills to plan, execute and monitor plans
- Translating business users requirements into effective technical requirements and test cases
- Excellent business and technical analytic skills to decipher complex concepts and processes
- Strong documentation skills to assist with the writing of business cases and simplifying the language of the business requirements
- Strong testing and quality control skills to ensure sound and stable deliverable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree at an accredited college
Email resume to: pradeep(at)gbcs-usa(dot)com. Contact # (732) 548-4000 with JOB # M_TechBA_AVP_NYC mentioned in the subject line of your email.