With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Business Architecture team, the director plays a leadership role in the in support of major critical initiatives at the firm. Business Architecture is a business function that is responsible for crafting Enterprise-wide and Business Unit specific product delivery strategies and finding opportunities for cross-product value creation that drive improved propositions to clients as well as improved efficiency and risk for DTCC. Business Architecture's analyses and recommendations are a critical input to DTCC's multi-year modernization and transformation efforts.
To achieve these goals, the Business Architecture team defines products & services, business capabilities, processes and data strategies and blueprints, and identifies cross-product business capabilities. It crafts digital transformation strategies and identify digitalization opportunities across product areas, and work in partnership with technology & automation delivery teams to develop innovative client solutions.
The Director will direct a team of individuals that support critical initiatives across business units and foundational services, and work with senior leaders and partners across Product, IT, Operations, and other functional areas in a highly matrixed environment to tackle the most pressing challenges at the intersection of business, technology, and corporate functions. Your primary responsibilities: Shape business strategies and define business architecture
Create and support implementation of innovative solutions
- Develop deep understanding of current business, industry context, regulatory context, future vision, organizational change capabilities and c-suite vision
- Develop enterprise-wide, cross-product and business unit specific business architecture strategies that will drive investment decisions and strategic roadmaps
- Lead multifunctional workstreams and projects to craft solutions that deliver encouraged business case and value proposition (risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, total cost of ownership etc.)
Establish leadership and manage relationships
- Display efficiency in applying frameworks and structure to "ill structured" problems and issues and making the ambitious decisions needed to address the enterprise and/or business divisions priorities to ultimately bring out the best of the organization
- Synthesize analysis into clear recommendations and findings that make valuable contributions
- Drive innovation by finding opportunities to digitize and leverage outstanding technologies and methodologies, including AI/ML, data analytics, intelligent automation, process reengineering, etc., to improve DTCC products and solutions
- Foster a culture of entrepreneurship, reuse and collaboration across business units
Evolve Business Architecture practice
- Build effective working relationships with senior managers and key subject matter experts
- Be an agent of change and modernization by demonstrating innovative thinking and leadership
- Lead meetings, workshops and presentations with senior management
Talents Needed for Success:
- Evolve business architecture relationships, approaches, deliverables, tooling and operating model
- Prioritize book of work and prioritise based on senior management business priorities
- Responsible for talent hiring, management and development
- Fosters a risk management culture through implementation and demonstration of processes and procedures which identify and mitigate risk
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.