Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Business Architecture group, the Analyst will be responsible for understanding and giving to the business strategy in close collaboration with business areas. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Apply analytically driven frameworks and insights to business and process re-imagination efforts in support of DTCC's enterprise-wide transformation program.
- Build and lead business process modeling and documentation by using specialized tools to enable enterprise capability realization in order to deliver Business Architecture solutions.
- Participate in design thinking and process and decision modeling using BPMN compliant methodologies and tools.
- Understand current-state struggles & opportunities and leading to process re-imagination by incorporating customer journeys across our product portfolio, with the objective of delivering best-in-class client experience, improving operational efficiency and increasing resiliency.
- Perform business and process re-imagination by analyzing, detailing, and crafting business strategies, capabilities and processes, including key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams
- Design business architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected business case and value proposition (risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, total cost of ownership etc.)
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success
- Entry Level
- Bachelor's or associate degree preferred
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think "out of the box" with a client centric mindset
- Display efficiency in applying analytical approach and frameworks and structure to "ill structured" problems and issues
- Able to work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.