Business Architect Job Description
The selected candidate for the role of Business Architect shall be part of the Enterprise Architecture Services team and support the System Integration Project to drive the interoperability, and cohesiveness of the various modules incorporated into the Medical enterprise. The candidate will be responsible for the business process and functional interactions of these multiple projects over time to achieve the long-term vision of the modular and phased replacement of functionality. The individual will collaborate with business customers to understand solution needs, ensure functional requirements are well established and documented and ensure solutions are aligned with overall road map.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Lead and manage review and analysis of complex medical business processes and work with project teams, architecture teams and System Implementation (SI) Vendors to develop resolutions
- Perform Business modeling using industry standard architecture tools
- Maintain Business process catalogs using industry best practices
- Support analysis of as-is and to-be business process flows and prepare documentation of system and business process gaps and work with other teams to develop resolutions for these gaps.
- Act as the link between IT platforms and business process management by aligning customer (members, providers, regulators, internal) needs with Enterprise goals and business operations.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for conversions and migrations; assists in data mapping.
- Perform Business Maturity Assessments to document the As-Is Business process.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year accredited college or university
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business unit and their counterparts within Information Technology
- Development of TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) and similar Enterprise Architecture EA framework-based artifacts
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- At least three years’ experience as Business Architect/ Lead Functional Analyst in Medicare or Medicaid or Health care industry
- At least eight years of healthcare experience with Medicaid and direct relevant experience of implementation of a Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) module such as provider, claims and or eligibility system.
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- High level of knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to articulate an appropriate course of action based on reading standard project documentation (charter, work plan)
- Ability to develop and document a work plan and estimate effort required to complete the work
- Ability to document business analysis deliverables such as requirements, workflow diagrams, and testing documentation
- Understanding and hands on experience with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
- Experience in using Architecture Modeling Tools such as ABACUS, SPARX
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!