Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Business Architecture Team, you will be responsible for creating and managing business process documentation including modeling and digitizing processes to enable enterprise capability to deliver Business Architecture solutions. The Business Architecture Sr. Associate will be responsible for understanding enterprise-wide and business-specific strategies to analyze and reimagine business capabilities, processes, and data flows to enable the implementation of these strategies . Using strategic and analytical thinking, the individual will work closely with senior management and subject matter experts across Business, Technology, Operations, etc. to understand current-state pain-points and opportunities, create long-term vision and strategic plans, as well as define future-state business blueprints.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop understanding of each business division's strategy, business model, operating model, processes, teams, and culture
- Perform and lead small teams in current-state analysis and propose future-state capabilities, high-level process and data flows. Apply analytical approach to tackle "ill structured" problems and justify recommendations
- Play a strategic thinker role and be bold in proposing future-state enterprise-wide business architecture blueprint and roadmap to improve client satisfaction, efficiency and risk & resiliency
- Work with other Business Architects to identify opportunities to develop and/or reuse common capabilities across business units
- Work with automation teams to identify opportunities to use business automation tools (e.g., robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence) to improve businesses and processes.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience in strategic and/or analytical roles and working with people in multi-functional teams
- Ideally, prior experience in strategy consulting and/or capital markets
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Experience preparing and delivering presentations
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.