One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as a Business Consultant in Chicago, IL will be responsible for providing business analysis and guidance to ensure alignment and integration across functional areas in support of divisional strategies and to ensure consistency and efficiency.
You must be able to attend an in-person interview at our client's site (they will not hire off a phone screen or Skype interview).
- Develop, implement and manage processes and systems to monitor and evaluate assigned vendor for Medicare products
- Establish and maintain vendor oversight documentation (policies, procedures, audit tools, reporting formats, communication materials and scheduling) that is consistent with the intent of regulatory/accreditation requirements
- Maintain relationships with contacts at vendors to assure complete, timely and accurate communication regarding delegated functions and responsibilities
- Host monthly joint operating committees for assigned vendors
- Coordinate with key internal areas (Legal, Compliance, Network Management, UM/QI, Finance) to ensure accurate and timely communication regarding the status of vendor contractual terms and pertinent information is distributed regarding new/revised regulations
- Participate in the management of member and provider complaints and appeals to assure appropriate resolution within established timeframes
- Schedule, organize and perform annual and other periodic onsite audits at delegated entity locations
- Provide formalized oversight reporting as scheduled to appropriate committees and departments to facilitate communication of oversight results and coordinate corrective action plans
- Maintain manuals documenting oversight agreements, delineation of responsibilities, reporting, audit results and key communications for each delegate
- Represent the department and division in meetings, committees and internal and external presentations
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback
- Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends
- Analytical and information synthesis skills
- Experience interpreting business and financial information
- Experience with changing assignments and priorities
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products and VISIO
- Bachelor Degree and 3 years experience in business analysis, process improvement, strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry experience
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer four health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.