We're looking for a Business Continuity and Resilience Manager to support our client's business continuation management and disaster recovery program.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Business Continuity and Resilience Manager:
Requirements of the Business Continuity and Resilience Manager:
- Manage the ongoing development and support of enterprise business continuation planning
- Develop and manage a long term plan for disaster recovery testing of business and technology processes
- Coordinate the development of BCP strategies for new application systems and business processes
- Manage the development and maintenance of documented business continuation plans for all departments across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience in IT or BCP and disaster recovery
- Knowledge of best practices in BCP and disaster recovery planning
- Knowledge of industry practices for business impact analyses
- Ability to identify enterprise risks related to BCP/DR and processes required to mitigate these risks
- Experience leading dedicated staff or large working teams to implement detailed BCP/DR projects and testing
Job ID: 354950 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!