Title: Business Data Analyst / Business Data Architect
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening Business Data Analyst / Business Data Architect. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
Business Analyst/ Business Architect for ORestricted Party Screening system COTS application project.
The IT Development business analyst, as a member of the delivery team, will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the planned business solution. This will include working directly with the end users of the new ORestricted Party Screening system, IT and Business team members, and the interfacing systems. the candidate will understand various business functions and work as a Business Architect in the Odomain.
Analysis and implementation of various Restricted Party Screening interfacing systems.
- Facilitate development of business requirements within the domain
- Conduct Requirements Engineering, System Analysis, Gap Analysis, Business process modelling and user Acceptance testing
- Develop project plans and coordinate testing with internal applications
- Develop impact analysis for projects
- Interface with Project Leads, Business, and IT analysts to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects within the domain
- Develop, execute test scripts
- Ensure appropriate use of IT processes, tools and Agile methodologies
- Create project charter, business requirements and change request documentation for ORestricted Party Screening System project.
- Lead and conduct meetings with management level business process owners and facilitate decision making.
- Create current and future state process models with business partners to ORestricted Party Screening System
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the business customers at all levels
- Work with culturally diverse distributed teams, across multiple functional organizations and geographically dispersed locations
- Taking lead on representing ORestricted Party Screening System and collaborate with the Global team and IT global/regional delivery teams to establish a roadmap for achieving the future state
- Bachelors in Engineering / Computer Science or Equivalent degree
- 8- 10 years of Business Analysis Experience
- Should have working experience as Tech lead or Business Architect
- Should be a self-starter & ability to handle multiple project implementations.
- Should be experienced in Agile development framework
- Good Technical background experience
- Experience in Data warehouse/Teradata/OLAP Technology/SQL/Mainframe
- Understanding of the Architecture and Systems development lifecycle
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and support multiple concurrent projects
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Initiative and proven ability to independently work on projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to lead by identifying and managing issues, risks, scope changes, plans, estimates and schedules.
- Proven ability to deliver on large, complex solutions that are highly interfaced.
- Experience with implementation of a supplier/COTS packaged system.
- Experience working on a high availability, S-Ox application
- Experience of BA artifacts, requirements gathering, experience interpreting and documenting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations.
- Exposure to global operating models.
- Systems, Business and data analysis skills.
- Experience with systems development methodologies.
- Knowledge on application landscape.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at Vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Business Data Analyst / Business Data Architect.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda | Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Email: vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com