Hope you are doing well
Please find the below position, if you feel comfortable, please share your profile and let me know a suitable time to call you or you can reach me at
Job Title: Data Analytics
Location: Hybrid (Charlotte, NC | Tempe, AZ | New York, NY | Oakland, CA )
Note: Person should have to work in PST time.
- Work cooperatively with various Controller’s groups to perform pre-submission analyses of reports
- Perform assessment of reporting processes and design new controls to improve efficiency and decrease operational risk
- Conduct detailed reviews of data systems and reporting logic to identify and remediate data quality issues while coordinating with members of multiple teams
- Perform reconciliations of U.S. Liquidity reports versus other regulatory reports
- Build and maintain process and control documents which enforce the Bank’s framework
- Participate on multi-function teams in the development and implementation of regulatory/accounting changes
- Support ad-hoc requests
- 5 Years’ experience in Data Analytics and strong in wiring the SQL Queries and code.
- 3 years’ of banking experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong capability of working both collaboratively and independently to meet tight filing deadlines, and flexibility in handling moving targets.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products, especially Word and Excel