TTI is looking for a well-qualified and capable individual to lead and grow our business development and capture management operations. TTI is a small but growing, diverse company with a reputation for delivering quality solutions while closely partnering with our government customers. Our Business Development / Capture Manager will be a leading ambassador and representative of our business, culture, and capabilities, and will development, implement, and support the BD/Capture processes, procedures, and work-products that will enable us to continue to grow and develop our business, and provide the needed solutions for our trusted customers and partners. The BD/Capture Manager in an integral part of our company and leadership team and reflects that responsibility with the following capabilities:
- Proactively identify new business opportunities, by developing and implementing the processes and procedures necessary to identify, analyze, track, and take action on a steady pipeline of opportunities that support our strategic business and growth goals
- Support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with key businesses that strengthen our capabilities and position within the market and prospective agencies.
- Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices
- Function as lead for call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on needed follow up activities
- Lead and facilitate business planning activities, including regular pipeline and opportunity reviews, operating plan development, bid agenda development, opportunity gate reviews, win theme and discriminator workshops, and capture/proposal reviews
- Lead and facilitate capture activities including establishing and managing capture budgets, solution development, and proposal development/management
- Interact routinely with all levels of leadership, staff, and customers
- Brief business development/capture status and activities to senior management at regular intervals and key milestones in the process
- Conduct after action reviews with business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
- Manage and facilitate all capture management/proposal efforts from concept to conclusion/bid response (RFI/RFP) by actively engaging as a lead/manager, planner, writer, and reviewer
- Develop and facilitate the proposal management processes and procedures that will ensure effective, timely, and repeatable development of successful responses to government acquisition calls (RFI/RFQ/RFP/etc.) and ensures the overall compliance, quality, and successful final delivery of proposals.
- Conduct pre-planning/development activities and coordination that ensures the ready response to imminent and up-coming opportunities
- Develop/support configuration control of all proposal artifacts using MS SharePoint, including active and archived proposal efforts
- Review/analyze RFI/RFQ/RFP/etc, and develop compliant/actionable outlines (annotated, instructional, etc.)
- Lead/participate in proposal strategy and theme development, and create effective proposal management plans/schedules, as well as the necessary documentation to track and guide all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Facilitate all proposal reviews/meetings, including Pink/Red/Gold/etc. gate reviews
- Develop deep understanding of our business and technical capabilities, relationships, and customer profiles