Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Support the identification and capture of Information Technology (IT) technical consulting, management consulting, professional services, and IT services opportunities across the National Security market, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Justice (DOJ), and Department of State (State).
- Create National Security business development strategies, and define and execute capture plans for identified opportunities.
- For specific opportunities, create win plans, develop teaming arrangements, and identify win themes and differentiators. Interact with client executives to understand major requirements, current issues, and strategies.
- Support the proposal development process as required.
- Maintain working relationships and knowledge of industry competitors and technology providers.
- Maintain a robust pipeline of new opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience within a professional organization focused on federal government marketing and sales or a related role
- Experience with playing a leading role on formal proposal submissions
- Experience with industry and networks of relationships across businesses of varying sizes
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership and working within a diverse team construct
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the federal contracting process and the macro acquisition environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple opportunities through the capture process
- Experience with the DHS, DOJ, and State
- Existing senior relationships within the DHS, DOJ, and State
- Knowledge of the Shipley capture management process
- Demonstrated success in winning competitive opportunities with a Total Contract Value of at least $25M - $75M
- Demonstrated success in shaping and winning opportunities in the following technical areas: Cyber Security, Advanced Analytics, IT Modernization, DevSecOps, Agile Methodologies, Software Development/Engineering, Application Development, Cloud Services
Years of Experience:
- Applicable and pertinent IT certifications
10+ Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)