· Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
· Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
· Build and maintain realistic pipeline for Federal agencies to pursue prime and subcontracting opportunities
· Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
· Organize and coordinate business development, capture, and proposal operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
· Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients / partners / suppliers
· Gather, analyze, and interpret data and write reports to examine new opportunities in current and potential markets
· Represent the company in industry events, conferences, etc.
· Develop knowledge on all current vehicles in order to lead all efforts to grow presence on the vehicle and provide support to all functional groups requiring assistance with vehicles and task orders
· Lead development of win strategies and successful proposals in acquiring new contracts for C-HIT future growth
· Establish network of other contract support, as well as government contacts who provide support to those vehicles
· Oversee budget, governance and compliance activities related to the GWAC and BPA contract vehicles
· Develop a robust and proactive Partnership Office to include both Strategic partnerships and small business office
· Build and maintain a partnership database that is easily accessible and accurate
· Partner outreach efforts to include, but not limited to developing overall strategic partnership and small business approach
· Strategic partnership development and campaigns, including developing ongoing partnerships and adding new strategic partners to portfolio
· Lead marketing and outreach efforts, including small business events and conferences
· Design partnership and small business marketing campaigns
· Create internal and external communications to publicize partnership efforts and milestones and other efforts as requested
· Participate and lead industry groups and maintain affiliations/memberships with organizations and government agencies in support of strategic market-shaping initiatives
· Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
· Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovations.
· Organize training for employees, as needed.
· Experience and familiarity with Federal contracts, GWACs, BPAs, Best-In-Class (BIC) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, and demonstrated experience winning and acquiring new contract vehicles and task orders
· Proven ability to adhere to project timelines and deadlines, financial and budget management, work within of combined internal and external teams, capture and proposal execution leading to wins, development of strong growth-related relationships,
· Experience with management of small and large marketing, business development, capture, and proposal teams
· Strong financial and budget management skills, price to win analysis, business volume development, etc.
· Able to work within combined internal and external teams, capture and proposal execution leading to wins
· Capable of developing strong growth-related relationships
· Proven experience as business development executive or relevant role
· Excellent customer engagement, organizational, and leadership skills
· Must have strong experience in federal and/or state markets
· Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
· Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
· Proven experience writing winning proposals and responses to RFI/SSN
· Government experience at GS-13 level or higher is preferred
· Experience leading business development / capture of $100+ million deals is preferred
· Bachelor's degree or higher in business and/or technical field is preferred
· Training and/or certifications in the fields of management, capture / proposal development, or market research and analysis are preferred.
C-HIT prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant based on the status of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, creed, ancestry, disability, veteran, marital, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected class. C-HIT complies with the OFCCP and requests all applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify their protected classes.