“As of June 17, 2016, we ranked 7th as one of the Washington Post Top 150 Workplaces”
“At REI, we are organized to deliver customer delight with empowered teams. We are looking for individuals who can work well in cross-functional agile teams. While you have expertise and experience in a particular area, you have the ability to collaborate with experts in other disciplines and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the team’s mission.”
At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that hard-working, smart, ambitious, and dedicated people have the power to create better technology solutions that lead to improved mission outcomes for our government customers and have a positive and lasting impact nationwide. We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter—whether you’re managing a team on an important project, developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free. If you’re ready to begin your career at REI, we want to hear from you!
REI is searching for a Business Development Director to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships as well as and work proactively to secure new clients. As the Business Development Director, you will be expected to professionally represent REI in presentations and briefings, conduct demonstrations and prepare proposals. You must be able to effectively position REI and present a strong value proposition to clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all dimensions of REI’s customer relationships and will execute the following activities in a consultative, professional manner:
• Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas and demonstrated experience closing multi-year/multi-million dollar services opportunities Identify/qualify new business opportunities and advance these opportunities into Capture phase
• Well versed in selling IT solutions, preferably solutions pertaining to the design, development, and integration of government web sites, web applications, portals, and content management systems.
• Solution areas such as O&M/Application Maintenance, Grants Management Systems, Data Analytics and Open Government and Transparency initiatives also desired.
• Develops and nurtures senior management or executive-level relationships with the customer
• Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with Corporate Business Development Organization
• Significant contributor to the development of long-term strategic account plan
• Leads the execution of substantial portions of the strategic account plan
• Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"