A3T, a fast growing ISO 27001, 9001, and 20000 certified company, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services and Solutions, driven by our customer's mission, and delivering excellent 'A' level talented personnel and an unparalleled customer satisfaction experience. Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and mature company looking for incredible talent to support the U.S/ Government in many important national security roles.
A3T is looking to bring on an experienced, Business Development Executive with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.
The successful candidate shall pursue information technology and cyber security work primarily across the Department of Defense (DoD). This position, located in Falls Church, Virginia, will report directly to the President and CEO for A3T who is responsible for the overall strategic growth, direction, roadmap, and developing our advanced Cyber Security and Enterprise IT business and capabilities across the Federal market. Candidate will have a strong understanding of the major programs and acquisition methods used by the Department of Defense (DISA, U.S. Army, Navy, etc.) and some Civilian agencies for IT and Cyber Security solutions and will need to bring, develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision makers within this account.
The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of the assigned accounts, including their IT infrastructure, mission solution requirements and challenges. The candidate will:
· Build, mature and execute comprehensive account plans that deliver desired customer awareness and awards.
· Assist with Request for Information (RFI) responses
· Advance pipeline targets through lifecycle: qualification to Pursuit Decision; Bid Decision Approval / Additional Intel/capture if applicable; Respond to RFP Release to Proposal Submission
· Prepare and present pipeline targets to Executive Leadership and Operations through Step reviews and regular pipeline meetings
· Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with end users and acquisition officials to identify customer objectives, priorities, and requirements and to position A3T for account growth.
· Develop and maintain strong industry relations with large and small businesses with significant presence in the assigned markets.
· Participate on opportunity capture teams representing customer and market dynamics to position to win.
Required Skills and Education:
Experience participating as a valued contributor on opportunity captures; capture role includes:
Preferred Skills and Education:
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, 401K matching, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks and eVerify validation.