Job Title: Business Development Manager-IT Services (IT Staff Augmentation, Managed Projects) Sales Territory- San Francisco Bay Area
Location: Milpitas, CA
WinMax provides Business and IT Consulting Services to Fortune companies in the Bay Area and around the world. For the past 12+ years, we have been providing several Fortune companies with project resources, managed services, custom development solutions. Learn more at www.winmaxcorp.com.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development professional who can demonstrate success in managing and growing a Sales Territory to achieve results. Who will prospect and generate new relationships with clients in Technology and Business Consulting. Aggressively manage relationships
with Consultants and Clients. Must have a proven history of over-achievement, as we are only seeking the highest caliber of sales
professionals. Must have experience in sales, business development and/or marketing in the IT consulting area.
Education, Skills & Experience
• BA/BS degree; advanced degree a plus but not required.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development in Technology and Business Consulting and Professional Services.
• Preferred experience in Sales and Business Development in Staffing and IT, but not required.
• Must be a team player with great communication skills
• Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals.
• Proven track record in meeting Sales quotas, breaking into new customer accounts and developing existing customer accounts.
• Develop strategic account plans for key corporate accounts.
• Manage communication between the clients and WinMax. Proactively meet with clients on their changing business needs.
• Conduct introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of WinMax Systems consulting Services
• Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating Senior Management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue. Updates are done using CRM.
• Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
• Generate sales through focused planning and communication through the successful execution of the sales cycle.
Compensation Includes: Industry Competitive Salary, Top Commission and Great Quarterly and Yearly Performance Bonus Plan, Medical Benefits.