USM is rapidly expanding our presence across the country and are hiring Business Development Managers at our offices in Chantilly, VA and Frisco, TX.
If you are in IT Staffing Sales, have 6-7 years of selling staffing services and want to be part of an exciting organization, please email me.
Job Details :
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include the following -
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through cold calls, emails and networking
- Understand customer needs and business requirements
- Qualify staffing sales opportunities and share qualified opportunities with delivery teams
- Submit qualified candidates and follow up with clients
- Close sales and achieve quotas (weekly, monthly & quarterly)
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Proven Business Development experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Strong presence and experience in lead generation
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively