We are having an immediate opening for a ISV Sales Manager role.
Location: Chicago, IL, USA / NJ, USA
Employement type: Full-time
Company Background :
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world's most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise.
Our services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Independent Testing Services and IT Infrastructure Support services. Our core philosophy of "Attention. Always." communicates our belief in lavishing care and attention on our customers and employees.
· Strong understanding to selling software product companies
· Exposure to SAAS and PAAS and ability to connect the business towards SAAS
· Understand the services required for a product company from inception to go to market including the likes of strategy consulting, product engineering, modernization, fully automation, Devops and infra/app support
· Should have experience in building large and medium scale Product companies as part of the portfolio
· Should have won large deals in this areas and have track record on creating multi-year multi million dollar business
· Working with technology partners on building the leads and taking it towards closure
· Responsible for the growth of services by winning new accounts with services led sales
· Understanding the changing technology trend in the product engineering and exposure towards combining emerging technologies as part of the product engineering deals
· Build own pipeline through demand generation & targeted campaigns to ISV customers.
· Will identify, forecast, and pursue services opportunities through the entire sales cycle, from opportunity creation to the sales close
· Responsible for the services revenue and profit goals
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
· Manage and close sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
· Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
· Coordinates involvement of company resources, including delivery, support functions, and management team to meet sales performance objectives and customer expectations.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
· Willing to travel extensively within a specific region in US
· Work with the ISV Practice line and work through the regional specific activities
· Work with the Practice Owners and Horizontal Service Line owners on completing the sales
· Build a strategic approach on achieving the growth goals through an effective account specific research and analytics
· Contract Management and Negotiation
· Ability to win large deals with Product companies
· Understanding the changing technology trends and have rounded experience on selling all horizontal services to product companies
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
· Achieves assigned targets through revenues and booking in the designated geography/Services
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Willingness to travel
· Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
1200 Harger Road, Suite 722 Oak Brook, IL, 60523Contact