Job Title: Business Development Manager
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Candidate should be self-driven, highly motivated and with good contacts in the US Staffing Industry with at least 5 Years of relevant experience. Apart from a base salary, the resource can expect a sizeable incentive/commission on reaching certain milestones.
- Should have a deep understanding of the US Staffing business processes and experience working with various Direct Clients / Tier-1 Vendors, and Implementing Partner.
- Should be able to empanel us as vendors with Direct Clients/ Implementation Partners / Tier-! Vendors.
- Should be Target oriented and revenue-driven.
- Should able to get Contract Staffing requirements from Direct Clients / Tier-1 Vendors / Implementing Partner and closing the positions.
- Developing new corporate alliances and maintaining services to the existing clients for long term relationships.
- Business Development & Business Generation.
- Should have Good communication and convincing skills and ability to close deals.