Job Title: Business Development Manager / IT Sales
Location: Chantilly, VA
Duration: Fulltime Role
Education: Bachelor's (MBA Preferred)
Experience: 1-7 years
Tech Tammina is looking Business Development professional who is capable of learning about new product and technology quickly. You must be goal oriented and self-starter. Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure environment, multi-tasking, and self-motivated.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Must have strong knowledge of BPM, RPA technology.
- Must have a proven track record in getting new client acquisition and business development.
- Identify Client requirements and maintain relationships to serve clients in a better way.
- Should be able to work independently work - end to end in pursuing project placements/revenue targets.
- Leverage existing relationships and network to open new business Interact routinely with various levels of management, functional leads, other staff, and customer ability to travel as required, based on negotiated work location.
- Sole responsibility is to obtain new projects for developers to fill.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills in consultative settings interact with compliance/technical Managers and Business Owners.
- Effectively present our services to new and existing clients.