ABAL Technologies, Inc (ABAL) is a growing professional technology services and staffing firm to large and mid-market commercial clients across US. We are headquartered in New Jersey (Princeton Area) and have been providing IT Professional Services to companies nationwide.
ABAL is seeking multiple Business Development Managers/Account Executives to support our North East marketplace for its staffing division.
The ideal candidate will have an illustrated record of success in lead generation, building and growing new business, and negotiating and closing deals to exceed quotas. The Business Development manager will be responsible for the full life-cycle sales process of short and long-term initiatives and staffing requirements by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing existing relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business and be responsible for new client acquisitions
- Bring in New accounts and logos for Staff Augmentation. Maintain and build new business/revenue streams in existing accounts.
- Build and nurture relationships within the new accounts. Partner with C-Level executives to drive outcomes based business
- Understand the IT Consulting and Staffing business well and must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new business via various channels and generate effective requisitions for contract, contract to hire and permanent positions and thus drive revenues
- In addition, Account Manager will be responsible for a high level of activity, which will include new sales calls, appointments, presentations and relationship building with existing clients. A significant portion of the workweek is prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. The Account / Business Development Manager is responsible to maintain continuous client relationships.
- Mentor and teach new and/or upcoming employees
- Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis
- At minimum, 5 years of proven Business Development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on technology systems.
- Should have proven track record of working with Direct End Clients, MSP/VMS, Large Consulting firms, System Integrators etc.
- Must have prior experience working in a revenue target driven role
- Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
- We are looking for representatives who are technically savvy and are fearless with potential customer cold calling, prospecting and with closing sales.
- ABAL offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes a base salary and uncapped commission structure which allows for unlimited earning potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance.
** Only resources local to New Jersey are encouraged to apply.
Kindly apply immediately with your updated resume at deepak(@)abaltech(.)com OR you can reach me at 609.288.8504