Business Development Manager, Baltimore, MD
The ACI Group, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager for a full-time opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland.
ACI presents challenging career opportunities within a dynamic environment. We offer a competitive compensation package combining salary and a generous commission plan, along with a complete benefits package consisting of medical coverage through CareFirst, dental and vision coverage, long term and short term disability, and a contributive 401(k) plan. Additionally, employees receive paid vacation and paid holidays to spend with their families.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to become part of our team to expand our presence in the MD/DC/NOVA area.
- Responsible for the execution of sales plans to support revenue and profit objectives of The ACI Group, Inc.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities. Build relationships and provide solutions to potential new clients.
- Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Utilize CRM to manage account information.
- Prepare sales presentations, bids and proposals, execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating process and generate market intelligence for capture and subsequent analysis.
- Participate in networking, community organizations, and events.
- Work closely with technical recruiters and clients to find qualified IT professionals, and partner with the rest of the business development team to develop innovative and effective sales strategies for growth of sales revenues and profit margins.
- Deliver results and drive activity.
- Prior business development experience within the local IT services market, as well as the Federal, State and Local government space. Prior IT Staffing experience highly desirable.
- Ability to call on C-level clients and grow business relationships with relation to IT Staffing.
- Demonstrated success developing a territory and building relationships with clients and contractors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, and strong people management and decision-making skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to function with a minimum amount of direction.
- Must be highly collaborative and function well within a team.
- Solid working experience with MS Office Suite required; experience with a CRM tool a plus.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.