Title: Business Developer Manager
Job Type: FT
Location: Des Moines, IA
Interview: Either Web Cam or In Person
Business Developer Manager
Join ATC – American Technology Consulting as a Market Director, Business Solutions. In this role, you'll work as an entrepreneur in a team environment with unlimited earning potential. Your responsibilities will be challenging. Your level of empowerment will be high. Your days will be fast-paced. We are open to training an experienced technical staffing salesperson to help us grow our expanding IT and Business Solutions offerings.
- Develops sales plans/approaches. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This includes sales calls, competitive analysis, marketing campaigns, attending trade shows and follow up activity coordinated within that plan/approach.
- Facilitate the effective presentation of our Business Solutions offerings in order to broaden our penetration into new and existing accounts.
- Meet regularly with the VP of Sales to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual sales activity and revenue targets.
- Collaborate, with internal SME’s to identify, qualify and prioritize consulting opportunities.
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements, map those to Company’s service offerings and propose differentiated solutions.
- Establish very strong working relationship with Consulting colleagues and the executive leadership team to ensure the assembly of winning coalitions of resources.
- Build new and leverage existing relationships at new and existing clients across relevant roles including CIO, CTO, VP’s and other influential “mobilizers” within target accounts
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth. Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on higher-margin prospects and new business.
- Must have a technical sales background and competencies.
- Minimum of 3 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in consultative and solution oriented sales approaches. Preferably Engineering or an IT discipline.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, closing techniques and pricing proposals.
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision-makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service-related activity.
5153091223American Technology Consulting, LLC
12951 University Ave, Suite 200, Clive, IA 50325