As a Business Development Manager located in our BRAND NEW LAKE NONA TOWN CENTER office (currently remote), your role is based around building and nurturing relationships for Connexions Federal Services (CFS).
CFS is a Government Subcontracting and Staffing Firm, servicing enterprise and Fortune 500 clients across the industries of GovCon, Financial, Healthcare, Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Advertising and Branding, Digital and Information Technology. CFS is categorized in the Federal Services Sector as a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) entity.
Being a part of the Sales team, your strategic focus is to grow and develop existing accounts while boldly and fearlessly going after new business.
- Develop and implement an effective strategic account plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for small, medium, and large accounts.
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to respective accounts.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new and existing accounts.
- Interface with appropriate management to establish pricing for contracts that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of related work experience or sales account management experience in a B2B environment.
- Government Subcontracting and/or Staffing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Successful track record of selling new accounts in a service environment.
- Strong solutions selling, consultative, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction. Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
What's In It For You:
- Existing client portfolio to build from.
- Autonomy to work out of your car, traveling to/from client meetings in the metro area.
- Scaling your presence nationally to support the evolving needs of your customers
- Car and cell phone allowance.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission.
- Opportunities to achieve internal competitions with cash prize awards, PTO, flex schedule, or trips.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-term / Long-term Disability, 401(k) matching.
- Casual dress and upbeat team dynamic when in office.
- Growing into our new (soon to move in) office in the Lake Nona Town Center!