Job Title: Business Development Manager
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA / Hyderabad, India
Position Type: Fulltime/Direct Hire
Job Function: Sales/Business Development
Cyber Sphere a fastest growing IT consulting and services company is looking to onboard a sharp, dynamic, go-getter Business Development Manager for its team in Atlanta, GA. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and selling Cyber Spheres consulting and staffing services to prospective customers.
- Develop profitable new sales by building business relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Identifies sales opportunities and sells solutions and/or services to new customers.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Effectively conducts site visits and sales meetings with customers and develops effective relationships with customer contacts.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Business Acumen - Keeping abreast of the Industry/ Client market trends and using them in pursuits. Extensive research and assimilation capability
- Produces, analyzes, and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports to key stakeholders.
- Partner with Sales Manager and Recruiting Team to fulfill job orders obtained from sales efforts, if required to identify candidates and self source.
- Competent in leading holding and responding to RFI & RFP’s.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Has a great attitude and optimism
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Team player; enjoys having a positive impact on others
- Has a standard for excellence and strives to exceed expectations