Saicon Consultants, Inc. (Saicon), founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Midwest with 7 offices (5 in the US and 2 International), provides IT and non-IT Contingent Labor and Project services to Commercial clients and Government agencies (Federal, State & Local) nationwide. Saicon is a certified WBE and MBE that is CMMI Level 3 appraised and possesses a Facility Security Clearance at the Secret level.
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time
Saicon Consultants, Inc is a growing recruitment firm looking for experienced and open-minded Business Development Managers to join our firm in Dallas location.
We are head quartered in Overland Park, KS and have been providing IT Professional Services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide since 1998.
Saicon is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are driven and experienced at building client relationships and want to constantly grow and evolve themselves. We hire mentors, who want to become influencers and build teams around them. We are attracted to genuine individuals who are self-starters, self-motivated, tenacious with a desire for improving their financial future.
The ideal candidate will have an illustrated record of success in lead generation, building and growing existing and new business, and negotiating and closing deals to exceed quotas. The Business Development manager will be responsible for the full life-cycle sales process of short and long-term initiatives and staffing requirements by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing existing relationships.
* Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business in existing and new Customer accounts in Dallas and Austin, TX
* Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified clients through adopted and proven successful sales techniques
* Leverage the necessary technical and industry knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels
* Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including job specification, term negotiations and execution
* Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels and generate effective requisitions for contract, contract to hire and permanent positions and thus drive revenues
* Must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts
* Document daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by the Leadership Team
* Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis
* At minimum, 5 years of proven Business Development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on technology systems. Business development experience for technical jobs a plus
* Should have proven track record of working with system integrators, large consulting firms, implementation partners, direct end-customers, MSP*s etc.
* Recent history of target achievement and new business acquisition. Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results
* Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field
* Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations
* Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
* Expect to travel 25 to 40% to visit prospects, customers, and attend client meetings
* Salary(W2) plus quarterly commissions
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance.
*Saicon Consultants, Inc. is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity and reaffirm our intent to comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other protected classes*.