Headquartered in Portland, Oregon with offices in Portland and Denver, Triad Technology Group is a seasoned placement, recruiting, and staffing firm with a rich tradition of qualified candidates and satisfied clients nationwide. Since 1989, Triad has helped shape Oregon's future by providing local and national companies with premier talent to ensure that IT and Engineering projects are professionally designed, developed, implemented, and maintained. With an extremely diverse candidate base to choose from, finding the perfect fit has never been easier.
- One year of work experience in a Business Development Manager role in the IT Staffing industry or Technology service sales.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.