HR Strategic Communications - Consulting Senior Manager
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
We are looking for an HR Strategic Communications - Consulting Senior Manager to join our team in Denver, CO.
Work you'll do
As aBusiness DevelopmentSenior Manager - HR Strategic Communicationsin the Human Capital as a Service practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Drive Business Development initiatives and bring in new Projects
• Attend sales calls, assess needs, develop proposals and deliver presentations.
• Balance multiple assignments and schedule workload to meet established deadlines
• Participate in presentations to other functional groups within the firm and engage in eminence building activities Human Capital
• Participate in local and regional team-building events as well as national communications networking activities
•Work withClient Executive Teamsto understand their Human Capital goals
• Manage communications work streams from initial client meetings and concept development to final execution
• Develop project plans and timelines and document project budgets
•Develop strategic communication plans and campaigns addressing global human resources, benefits, compensation and change management issues
• Keep abreast of technical developments in employee benefits and compensation, and communication trends; participate in outside targeted industry organizations.
• Mentor junior resources
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of related work experiencein HR-related consulting
• Experience in Business Development and Sales of HR Consulting engagements
• Project management and work plan development experience
• Experience with or exposure to strategic change management and change communication strategies and assignments
• Experience managing teams
• Working knowledge of employee benefits, compensation and human resource programs
• Strong attention to detail, time management and follow through
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
• Experience in a consulting firm
• Experience working with designers to develop graphic identities and approaches, and select and
• Experience in managing relationships with outside vendors for design, production and distribution needs and on-line communications
• Experience with benefits communication
• CEBS certification
As part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand.
Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to develop competitive rewards programs so that they can recruit and retain talent effectively. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.