- Job Location: 1800 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20405
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Clearance: Eligible for Public Trust
- Pay: Up to $75K/yr (Depends on Experience)
This position will perform contract administration and financial support services for the U.S. General Service Administration (GSA) in Washington, DC. The candidate must have general knowledge of Federal and Defense IT and professional services procurements to effectively support client requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the preparation of Agreements and Amendment documents.
- Advise Project Managers in financials and acquisition, as needed
- Ensure income reports are accurate and timely
- Prepare Burn Rate Analyses
- Prepare annual cost estimates, and price modeling/break even analyses
- Track, monitor, report, and oversee project cost, schedule, and performance measures in a dynamic government environment.
- Track cost, schedule, and performance measures.
- Performing financial management and review of reports, invoices and other documents for correctness, quality, and completeness.
- Help prepare and track Incremental Contract Funding Modifications
- Clarify technical and financial information and translate terminology/technical jargon for non-technical readers and evaluators.
- Complete checklists for the appropriate government personnel’s signature.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- General knowledge of Federal and Defense IT and professional services procurements.
- Prior experience working as part of a team supporting a federal government contract or as a government employee.
- Experience supporting process improvement initiatives within organizations and providing recommendations on implementing efficiencies and effectiveness to organizational processes.
- Demonstrated ability in oral and written communication.
- Experience supporting the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is desirable
- Prior Experience in GSA ASSIST is desirable