Kforce has a client seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
* Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives; Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance/operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight
* Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
* Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives
* Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
* 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning Business process modeling (BPM)
* Intermediate experience with Current and Target State Process flows with background in enhancing customer experience Data mapping
* Intermediate experience with mapping data points from one application or system to another UX Design
* In-depth experience creating wireframes and UX mock ups Jira/Writing User stories
* In-depth experience with Jira and writing user stories
* Intermediate experience with gathering user requirements, being a critical thinker and problem solver
* Intermediate experience in SQL
* Experience using and understanding Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.