Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant 3 in Charlotte, NC.
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
* Business Initiatives Consultant will be responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity; Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance/operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight
* Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
* As a Business Initiatives Consultant, you develop metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services, and initiatives
* Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
* Consultant engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation
* 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
* 7+ years of data analysis experience
* 5+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of data warehouse applications
* 5+ years of experience performing data profiling
* 5+ years of relational database experience
* Ability to dissect technical problems, analyze data, and recommend potential solutions
* Ability to manage complex data collection and analysis activities including conducting extensive source-to-target mapping exercises
* Knowledge and understanding of relational databases: SQL; Ability to write complex SQL statements and able to articulate usage of concepts like CASE statements, Volatile tables, Joins (inner, outer, left, right), Nested statements, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.