Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients' best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We're part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
As the Business Insights and Data Technology Partner, you have ownership and management of technology partnerships for the Customer/Marketing Intelligence SAS Platform and for other martech platforms to support our marketing teams. You also ensure business compliance related to the use of Customer Intelligence (CI) tools and the associated controls in alignment with technology partners (including Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Infrastructure, Cloud Services, and Application Development).
You successfully collaborate with the BIA and OTA teams to design, rationalize, prioritize, and commission technology for marketing campaign automation, data science, and analytics capabilities to support tightly controlled and highly automated business activities. Additionally, you provide a support framework in collaboration with partners to advance CI capabilities including analytics in support of future business requirements in line with advancing industry technology trends.
You are the primary owner of the CI technology requirements and work with the business to understand standardized services. You coordinate technology requirements to the CI strategy and roadmap around existing and new technology initiatives, including planning and release of future improvements to data and applications needed to support CI solution, operational support for complex campaign automation deployments and future improvements to CI solution.
Management or Supervision: No
- Identify key technology partners and develop an engagement model to support the enablement of marketing automation and web analytics requirements.
- You will negotiate needed measurements, ensure enforcement capabilities are sound, and applicable technology capabilities are available.
- Contribute to developing default procedures aligned to business activities and technology capabilities in accordance with firm standards as well as training, guidance, and communication materials to facilitate standard methodologies.
- Collaborate with technology and data management partners in multiple technology initiatives. You are a key contributor in maturing the data culture, advancing the data strategy, and instilling CDO values.
You will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of related experience with evidence of success and growing levels of responsibility.
- 10+ years of financial services experience directly performing or supporting US retail, wholesale, and/or investment banking.
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools, digital analytics, data science, data analytics and automation in financial services and experience driving business adoption of new software tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in both Agile/iterative and waterfall project deployment approaches including experience in Team Foundation Server, Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence.
- Experience working on technology and business data projects and programs with multiple arrays of varying priorities.
- Mastery of user documentation and use cases for financial services.
- Excellent analysis skills with hands-on experience tracking and fulfilling technology requirements.
- Experience implementing technology solutions that support business requirements through a framework of good data management within a complex controls regime.
- Experience figuring out technology environment gaps and working with partners to remediate.
- Experience assessing business processes and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Experience designing adherent procedures to accelerate the business process, conform to standards and create then drive the adoption of standard methodologies.
- Experience in data organizations (governance, steward, custodian, analysis for control soundness).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (writing, editing, proofreading) are critical, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Are you a confident communicator and presenter with excellent people and influencing skills including the ability to communicate concepts verbally with confidence?
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Excellent project management skills, proficient in Microsoft Project.
- Are you self-motivated with a positive and professional approach?
- Ability to handle multiple objectives in a fast-paced corporate environment is helpful.
- Ability to quickly absorb and command new business and data concepts.
- Do you have experience working in highly distributed complex business and technology environments?
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses. Department:
Systems / Technology