The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for Mid-Level Business Integration Analysts
near Fort Meade, MD
. Work with a team of dynamic experts on a major PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation that will provide a myriad of new capabilities for business operations. The overall goal is for the Government Agency to achieve a sustainable, "clean" audit of its financial statements. Consultants interested in this position must be willing to do what it takes, to multi-task, and work as part of a collaborative team. This role is open for Direct-hire OR Contract
, your choice!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Provide functional analyst experience and system design skills
- Provide production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems
- Develop test scenarios and test cases
- Correct data in critical situations
- Design and create functional specifications for complex development projects
- Analyze impacts of vendor-provided updates and upgrades to the system
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field (6 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree).
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or other business systems
- Information systems implementation, change management efforts, or business process redesign
- Developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation
- Experience identifying and documenting functional requirements for information systems
- Technical development experience implementing PeopleSoft is a plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with CI Poly
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-DN1